Alliance Integrated Technology (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of everyone (“Sites’ visitor” “user” or “you”) that uses our website, https://www.allianceitc.com as well as other device or online applications related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Sites”).
The following Company Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is designed to inform you, as a user of the Sites, about the types of personal information that Alliance Integrated Technology may gather about or collect from you in connection with your use of the Sites. It also is intended to explain the conditions under which Alliance Integrated Technology uses and discloses that personal information, and your rights in relation to that personal information.
The Sites are hosted in the United States. The Sites are subject to U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing our Sites from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to us in the United States, and by using our Sites, you are agreeing to that transfer and use of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to abide to the applicable laws of the State of California and U.S. federal law concerning your use of the Sites and your agreements with us.
If your use of the Sites would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, please do not use the Sites.
Company Name: Alliance Integrated Technology
Address: 238 S Arroyo Pkwy, Unit 120, Pasadena, CA 91105
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We currently use the following cookies on the Sites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic Cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified Cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
- DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We contractually prohibit its contractors, affiliates, vendors and suppliers from disclosing any personal information received from Alliance Integrated Technology, other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These third parties may include advertisers, providers of games, utilities, widgets and a variety of other third-party applications accessible through the Sites. We neither owns nor controls the third-party websites and applications accessible through the Sites. Thus, this Privacy Notice does not apply to personal information provided to or gathered by the third parties that operate them. Before visiting a third party, or using a third-party application, whether by means of a link on the Sites, directly through the Sites or otherwise, and before providing any personal information to any such third party, users should inform themselves of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for those Sites or applications, and should take those steps necessary to, in those users’ discretion, protect their privacy.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to the Sites that are contained in Cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Using a tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative, you can opt out of several third-party ad servers’ and networks’ Cookies simultaneously. If you would like more personal information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this personal information used by these companies, please follow the following links: http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
We use Google Analytics. We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Sites, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The personal information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any personal information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
The Sites have hyperlinks to social media networks. We may use hyperlinks on the Sites which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button or Twitter’s “tweet” button that particular social network’s plugin will be activated, and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin providers. To illustrate this further, imagine the scenario where you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Sites. Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Sites. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
Third-Party Service Providers
We use third-party service providers on the Sites. We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Sites’ functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Sites. We may also share your name, contact personal information and credit card personal information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such personal information for any other purpose.
We send marketing emails to users. If you have opted in to receiving marketing communication from us then we may provide your personal information to third parties, with your consent, so that those third parties may directly contact you about additional products and services. To cease having your personal information used for marketing communication purposes, you can opt out by clicking on the Unsubscribe button found in the footer of our emails
- MOBILE DEVICE ADDITIONAL TERMS
This Privacy Notice is used for a mobile application.
- Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Sites or download any of our applications, we may collect device personal information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version personal information and IP address.
- Geo-Location Personal Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based personal information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
- Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record personal information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the personal information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your personal information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. We are dedicated to protecting all personal information on the Sites as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password and computer/mobile device access confidential. If you have an account with Company and believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account, please change your password as soon as possible. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS – EU USERS
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you reside in the European Union (EU), United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, or Iceland, you have certain data protection rights under your local laws. These rights may include:
- The right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- The right to request edits or erasure of your personal information
- The right to limit the processing of your personal information
- Data portability right (if applicable)
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not alter the validity of the processing before its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of the mentioned rights, please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this Privacy Notice. Alliance Integrated Technology has 30 days to respond to your request.
If you are not satisfied with Company’s handling of your privacy concerns, please note that you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
List of EU supervisory authorities: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Switzerland supervisory authority: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS – CALIFORNIA USERS
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Notice – California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Under the CCPA, you have the right to:
- Request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that Company has collected about you
- Request that we delete any personal information that was collected about you
- Request we to not sell your personal information
Alliance Integrated Technology has 45 days to respond to your request.
We has NOT disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. We will not sell personal information in the future belonging to Sites’ visitors, users and other consumers.
If you wish to exercise any of the mentioned rights, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this Privacy Notice. We will answer as soon as possible.
If you are under 18 years of age
If you have registered account with Alliance Integrated Technology, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted personal information that you publicly post on our Sites. To request the removal of such information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Make sure to include your account’s email address and a statement that you reside in California.
“Shine the Light Law”
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, personal information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this personal information would include a list of the categories of the personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address listed below.
Users under the age of 13 may NOT register and/or provide personal information to the Sites.
10. DO-NOT-TRACK NOTICE
The Sites do NOT respond to do-not-track-signals. Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Sites currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
- GOVERNING LAW
- PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES
We may, in its sole discretion, change this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any and all changes to Alliance Integrated Technology’s Privacy Notice will be reflected on this page and the date of the new version will be stated at the top of this Privacy Notice. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information that we have about you and your account. Users should regularly check this page for any changes to this Privacy Notice. We will always post new versions of the Privacy Notice on the Sites. However, we may, as determined in its discretion, decide to notify users of changes made to this Privacy Notice via email or otherwise. Accordingly, it is important that users always maintain and update their contact personal information.
- CONTACT If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Alliance Integrated Technology
238 S Arroyo Pkwy, Unit 120
Pasadena, CA 91105