Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand intelligent interconnect solutions and services for servers, storage, and hyper-converged infrastructure. Mellanox intelligent interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance. Mellanox offers a choice of high performance solutions: network and multicore processors, network adapters, switches, cables, software and silicon, that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage, network security, telecom and financial services.
The Mellanox Spectrum family of Ethernet switches are purpose built for the modern software defined datacenter. The Spectrum product family includes a broad portfolio of Top-of-Rack (TOR) and aggregation switches that range from 16 to 128 physical ports, with Ethernet data rates of 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, 100GbE, 200GbE and 400GbE per port. Spectrum Ethernet switches are ideal to build cost-effective and scalable data center network fabrics that can scale from a few nodes to tens-of-thousands of nodes.
- Advanced Network Virtualization with support for high performance single pass VXLAN routing and IPv6/MPLS segment routing
- Programmable Pipeline with the ability to programmatically parse, process and edit packets
- Deep Packet Inspection – 512B Deep
- Cloud Scale NAT – 100K+ flows
- Best in class VXLAN scale with support for 10X more tunnels and tunnel end points
- 512K shared forwarding entries that can be flexibly shared across ACL, LPM routes, Host routes, MAC, ECMP and Tunnel applications
- Fully Shared Packet buffer provides fair, predictable and high-performance data path that is essential for scale out software defined storage and modern multi-tenant cloud deployments
- Robust RoCE transport to power NVMe over fabric and Machine Learning applications that leverage GPUdirect
- Consistent and low cut-through latency
- Reduced Mean Time to Recovery/Innocence. Detailed and contextual telemetry with What Just Happened (WJH). Instant answers to When, What, Who, Where and Why questions as soon as an issue as it happens.
- Hardware accelerated histograms track and summarize queue depths at a sub-microsecond granularity. Avoids false-alerts common to simple watermarks/thresholds
- Inband Network Telemetry (INT) ready hardware
- Streaming Telemetry
- 512K on-chip flow counters